Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, Allegro Education staff will be following the advice from ACT health in regards to quarantine, isolation and testing.
During sessions, both Allegro Education staff, clients and caregivers, must:
- Sanitise hands thoroughly, before engaging in sessions, during sessions as required and after finishing sessions with Allegro Education.
- Adults and children over 15 must wear a mask if required in accordance with public health orders from ACT health.
- All persons are required to take note of and follow the social distancing protocols as best they can
- Check-in using the Check-in Canberra app if it’s available.
Allegro Education staff, clients and caregivers must not attend scheduled sessions if:
- They exhibit COVID-19 symptoms
- Have been advised by ACT health to be in isolation
- Have been to a COVID hotspot or exposure site and are required to quarantine or isolate.
Allegro Education staff will sanitise any resources used in sessions and will wipe down surfaces and furniture with antibacterial wipes upon leaving.