Early Intervention tailored to you
Allegro Education’s mission is to create and provide dynamic Early Intervention for children using a play-based approach and a musical focus to achieve clients’ NDIS goals and developmental milestones.
What We Do
Early Intervention groups in Canberra to help children develop social skills, gross and fine motor skills, communication, self-help skills and, school readiness.
One on one Early Intervention for children needing a more targeted approach in achieving the NDIS goals. Often using music to engage children in achieving their goals.
In-service visits to collaborate with your children’s teachers and educators to ensure your child is meeting their goals in their educational environment.
Within the disability sector, Allegro Education is known for their passionate advocacy, innovative program delivery, and their generous nature. Allegro Education has created authentic inclusive play spaces where clients and families feel safe and secure. It has been a pleasure to watch this program grow and thrive under the NDIS.Alana Haskew of The Social Connectors
Why choose Allegro Education?
There are plenty of NDIS providers, so why choose us?
- We use a strengths-based approach to therapy, recognizing the things your child excels in
- We focus on solutions, not on problems
- We use a collaborative approach while working with families because you know your child best
- We educate parents on ways to assist their children in everyday routines, not just during therapy hours
- Your goals and priorities are at the forefront of our therapy
- School holiday activitiesIt’s really tricky being on school holidays at the moment because our children have been home doing online learning, so everyday starts to feel like groundhog day. So, to help keep our little ones occupied, we’ve made some treasure hunt… Continue reading School holiday activities
- Whole body listeningAfter reading some great tips from the Neurodivergent Teacher and Mrs Speechie P on Facebook about ‘Designing neurodiversity affirming rules and expectations at school’, it got me thinking about one key classroom rule I see all the time. Whole body… Continue reading Whole body listening
- 5 tips for online learning during the pandemicWell, we all knew this was a possibility. Canberra has entered a 7 day lockdown due to new cases of the corona virus, which means, many students are now doing online learning. Online learning can be challenging for everyone, parents… Continue reading 5 tips for online learning during the pandemic